Institute for Workforce Education and Development (IWED)
IWED is a company of Manpower and Maintenance Services Limited (MMS). It was established to extend MMS strength in workforce development to the wider society and dedicated to providing the finest training for advancement in the field of technical and vocational education. IWED constantly innovates to bring to its clients access to training based on current practices, techniques and developments.
IWED is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) by the NCTVET.
IWED courses are suitable for a wide cross-section of individuals, including:
- Building Services
- Cashiers, office clerks, waiters/waitresses, receptionist, messengers, etc.
- First time job seekers
- Front desk supervisors
- Front-line workers in restaurants and supermarkets
- Housekeepers / office and room attendants
- Janitors and porters for health care facilities
- Landscapers, gardeners and pest control operators
- Workers in construction and manufacturing industries
- Basic Spanish
- Business Administration
- Cleaning Techniques for Janitorial Services
- Customer Service
- Data Operations
- Facilities Maintenance
- Food Handling Practices & Procedures
- General Office Administration
- Housekeeping & Home Management
- Introduction to Computers
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Pest Control Management
- Workplace Education.