McGaw & Company (M&C), was established in 2011. Our services includes accounting payroll, taxation and company formation to clients across Jamaica, the Caribbean and the rest of the world.
- To offer a broad range of services, that is customized to each client goal of achieving financial success.
- To provide continuous investment in the latest technology and education in accounting principles
- To have an open flow of communication with clients, so that information presented are timely and accurate, to make the best possible decisions.
- To build a culture of employing highly trainable and motivated staff, in an environment that encourages staff growth and development
- To become a corporate socially responsible enterprise
McGaw & Company will enable the growth and development of businesses by promoting sound financial practices locally and internationally.
Our objectives are:
- Clients satisfaction
- A firm commitment to professionalism and confidentiality
- Employees training and development
M&C is firmly committed to finding new, innovative ways to serve our clients. We plan to invest in the latest technology such as web based accounting , that will allow financial reporting for decision making to be done in an accurate , cost effective and timely manner. We currently use quick books, Microsoft Suite, Google drive and drop box for data storage. We provide accounting services to our clients in two ways:
Data entry is done by us at the clients office, where all the required documents are kept, and the accounting software is owned by the client.
Data entry is done at our office using our software and the client supplies us with all the required documents.
We offer a wide range of professional services to our clients. Having a keen understanding of our clients industry, we are able to match the skill set of each staff to the clients industry to ensure customer satisfaction . Our niche is Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) which makes up approximately 90% of all the business operating in Jamaica .
Our aim is to also provide education, where necessary, as such, we have hosted seminars and will be hosting many of its kind, to keep both our clients and potential clients about the accounting and taxation functions of their business.