St. Hilda’s Diocesan High School for girls was established by the Anglican Church in 1906. It is a boarding school located in St. Ann, Jamaica.
St. Hilda’s Diocesan High School for girls is owned by the Anglican Diocese. The school is deeply committed to providing students with quality education.
Therefore it seeks always to promote and encourage high academic achievements.
Training is geared to the fostering and engendering of social adjustment in all areas of life. Students are educated to take responsibility for their individual development.
By doing so, they will cultivate and display cultural, environment and moral awareness. Ultimately it is hoped that our students will emerge as leaders able to articulate desirable societal values and attitudes.