To create a system which enables students to become globally aware, environmentally sensitive, academically, morally, socially and spiritually sound.
To create a caring and positive environment in which all students will be provided with the best opportunity to realize their full potential; enabling them to be prepared academically, spiritually, physically and socially, thereby empowering them to become positive and productive citizens.
“Flagrans veritatis studio”
1. To motivate teachers and students to accept responsibility for the goals and objectives of the institution.
2. To provide the opportunity for all students to receive a balanced education.
3. To develop technical, vocational, managerial and marketing skills to meet the needs of our students.
4. To achieve and maintain a high level of academic performance in all subject areas.
5. To develop and foster a sense of respect for self, others and property.
6. To develop and maintain strong links with the school community, particularly with parents, other schools, industries and tertiary level institutions.
SCHOOL VALUES: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship