Church Teachers’ College is a leader in the educational landscape, equipping men and women with the pedagogical skills to affect change in society and in the lives of those who are set in their charge.
Church Teachers’ College wishes:
- To increase student intake
- To be the hub of Teacher Training in the centre of the island.
- To train teachers equipped with skills to meet the demands of education in the new millennium.
- To continue to facilitate the spiritual, academic and professional development of teachers.
The College's Mission
The Mission of the institution is to train men and women who will:
- Be highly competent in the application of pedagogical skills
- Be capable of motivating those they teach
- Have acquired a zest for knowledge so that they will be motivated to continue life-long learning
- Have developed positive attitudes, values and morals so as to be effective leaders in the communities they serve
- Be committed to sound environmental practices in order to ensure and enhance sustainable development.
The College stands firm and aims to fulfill its Mission.