The Turtle River Falls and Gardens, was bought by Science Research and Innovation Limited (SRI) in June 2010. The new entity commenced operation that same month offering eco-style nature tours.
The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a 15-acre tropical garden conveniently located in the resort town of Ocho Rios and features:
- 14 cascading water falls on the Turtle River which flows through the property;
- Varieties of indigenous and endangered plants;
- Exotic birds housed in a 382,329 cubic feet sized Walk-In-Aviary;
- Beautiful Japanese Koi Pond;
- A tropical isle swimming pool with swim up bar and grill,
- all set in an enchanting garden and rainforest setting.
The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is also in close proximity to the Ocho Rios Cruise Ship Pier.
Additionally, the property has 53,000 square feet of building space consisting of restaurants, a reception hall, gift shops and administrative and maintenance buildings.
We offer a unique and exciting guided tour, recreation with total enjoyment and relaxation in a lush rainforest and tropical garden setting.
Tours are available Mondays to Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a pleasure spot for cruise ship passengers and locals alike; our complete, customized service is designed specifically to fit your individual needs. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of quality customer service and to provide an authentic experience of true Jamaican hospitality.