Reach Falls is located approximately 45 minutes east of Port Antonio, Portland. The 4.6 hectare property boasts tremendous natural beauty, a peaceful atmosphere, an engaging waterfall, significant biodiversity and is an ecological sanctuary.
Interesting facts about Reach Falls...Did you know?
- Reach Falls has over 23 species of ferns.
- Reach Falls is home to a variety of birds including the black and yellow billed parrot.
- If visitors to Reach Falls are lucky, they may catch a rare glimpse of a wild pig trotting across the mountain.
- Reach Falls features a natural heart-shaped Jacuzzi which invigorates the body with every stroke from the water rushing through the channel.
- Reach Falls was first discovered by runaway slaves from plantations in the neighbouring parish of St Thomas who sought refuge in the hills of the John Crow Mountains.
- Reach Falls has been featured in Hollywood films including Tom Cruise’s ‘Cocktails’ and the remake of ‘Lord of the Flies’.
Wednesday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The attraction is also open on public holidays.
Child (4-11) J$150
Child (4-11 years old) US$5