This 87,810sf property offers unique value as a permanent home for generations or short-term haven. Owners will tap into Port Antonio's majestic Blue Mountain-to-sea views and its distinctive appeal to locals & global celebrities. It's no wonder the palatial hillside retre
at was custom-built in the birthplace of Jamaican tourism. Eclectic finishes are visible throughout rooms, sitting areas & kitchen. The grand staircase, presidential suite & penthouse are memorable and there's always scope to redo decor to match personal taste.
The 11-Bedroom residence has income-earning potential as an off-the-beaten path AirBnB, fertility retreat, digital detox getaway, film writer's haven (with a helipad, perhaps?). A brisk drive leads to a world class marina for yachting, cruising & fishing at marlin tournaments.
There's scuba diving, shopping, banking, schools, a hospital, epicurean eats, the movie-enshrined Blue Lagoon, Trident Castle, Reich Falls & more. Call, fly-in to view & own.
- Amenities Garden Area, Water Heater, Ceiling Fans, Swimming Pool, Kitchen Built-in(s), Jetted Bathtub, Main Level Entry, Hot Tub, Water Purifier, Fully Fenced, Cable, Unfurnished, Appliances Only.
- Lot Acres 2.0158
- Lot Sqft 87,810
- Lot Shape Boot-shaped
- Parking Type Garage - 3 or more
- Exterior Feat. Private Yard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Pool, Veranda, Fruit Trees
- Site Influences View - Mountain, Family Oriented, Hillside, Private Setting, View - Ocean, Low Maint Yard, View - City, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Acreage, Level Lot, Potential Recreation, Pets Allowed.
- Pre/Primary Norwich Primary
- High School Port Antonio High and Titchfield High
- Tertiary Inst College of Agricultural Sciences (CASE)
Price USD 3,450,000