The base core of our practice is Quantity Surveying in the traditional sense of providing cost management and cost planning as a member of the design team from inception to completion.
In this role, we provide the following services:
- preliminary construction and development cost advice;
- comparative cost benefit analysis of land utilisation;
- feasibility studies, income and viability projections;
- budgets estimates, cost planning and advice on contract documentation;
- methods of tendering and conformity with international requirements;
- preparation of bills of quantities and tender (bidding) documentation;
- advice on tender (bidding) procedures and contract implementation.