Search by category

4 ELYSUIN & PARADISEHope Bay - Hope Bay
Phone: +1 876-364-6213
Phone: +1 876-390-0118

Send message to 4 ELYSUIN & PARADISE

Name *
Surname *
Email *
Subject *
Request *

* Required field

4 ELYSUIN & PARADISE reservation

Verify Availability and request Price & Details for 4 ELYSUIN & PARADISE

Adults * Children *
Arrival date *
Nights * Rooms *
Email *

* Required field
Land is 42 acres/1,788937.58 sqft/166,258.13 m by survey, with wide frontage adjoining driving road. Property undulates, with frontage facing out to Catherine Peak and the Blue Mountain range.
Valley area at the rear overlooks St. Margaret's Bay and the ocean. Approximately 40% of the land is of limestone, the other 60% is soil of good depth that can be used for farming.
There are fruit trees and other useful crops. Among these are coconut, breadfruit, ackee, pear, sour-sop and citrus. There are also fully-grown lumber trees, namely cedar, mahogany, bitter damsel and Spanish elm.
  • Lot #            4
  • Lot Shape   rectangle
Price    JMD   84,679,444
This page has been visited 5955 times.      Suggest an edit to this listing